Your areas of responsibilities are:
- Production units in Kaarina and Hanko
- Manage, develop and lead production organization to improve its effectiveness and climate
- Investments, ramp-ups, new products
- Production planning and maintenance
- Develop current and recruit new resources to fill up customer needs
Key qualifications for the position are:
- A strong background from relevant industry and production units
- Experience in modern development methods like LEAN or other production systems
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Ability to travel to Hanko site regularly
Join us and let's create new business with our innovative solutions!
For more information, visit www.helkamabica.com or contact MPS Consultant Tomi Välimäki (+358 40 562 7324) or CEO Mikko Mattila (+358 40 736 7001) preferably on October 17th at 9.00 or October 20th at 12.00. Fill in your application and attach your CV at uratori.mps.fi/en by Wednesday 25th of October.